- Winner 2019 OKGN Angel Summit
- Winner Purrpl CHANGEUP 2019 Pitch Competition
- Officially processed $1,000,000 dollars on the platform – all going into Canadian and American charitable organizations
- Powered the Stay at Home Gala, a cross-Canada virtual gala raising $560,000 for local communities with the money going back to organizations in local communities supporting COVID relief efforts
- Compliant with all Canadian privacy laws and now launched as a US platform
- Created a comprehensive COVID Resource Guide helping charities in North America navigate alternate fundraising strategies
- Recipient of funding from BCIC, BDC and investment from Atrium Ventures, Clique Group, Maven Capital Partners Rhiza Capital and OKGN Angels
In the news
Trellis founder Justin Goodhew won $130,000 in investment at the inaugural OKGN Angel Summit.
Accelerate Okanagan is partnering with Kelowna-based fundraising platform Trellis to launch a campaign challenging the OKGN tech community to raise $1 million for charity.
Kelowna finalists announced for $10,000 charity prize
The Trellis Social Enterprise Inc.’s Sprout a Fundraiser challenge has officially wrapped up, and the winner, the Central Okanagan Food Bank, has received a $10,000 donation prize.
The online event management platform allows charities and nonprofits to create and grow their events and campaigns.